Social snaps
I'm A Girl!
I'm born as a girl. By virtue of being so, the society takes me for granted. My duties are decided; not from heaven,but by the MORTALS! They say I'm born to live for OTHERS; those OTHERS they choose for me, and not the ones I choose. They say I should be selfless. But "HOW?" I asked them. They failed to put an example before me. They keep saying I should follow their words! Which words?? The words they themselves don't follow. They say I should live upto their hopes. Which hopes?? Their unfulfilled ones, which they want me to fulfill! They say I should be the perfect one the society desires and not how I desire to be! They say I should not desire. Other's wishes should be my desire.
Suddenly one day,my heart spike up.I'm born free. I should live free. Yes, my destiny has been written, but by the heavens and not by mortals! I'm born to live, and not merely exist! They take me for granted. So what? I flaunt myself a lot!☺☺☺☺. I love myself a lot. I'm proud to be what I call a GIRL and not what they take a GIRL for! That perfect girl has gone making way for the one today I am!
No comments:
Post a Comment